Portable Bowling Alley Lanes
- 7ft. bowling lane Sections
- Built-in Gutter and Ball Return
- 1 – Padded ball and pin catch
- 1 – Ten pin setting station
- Regulation size poly pins
- 1 – 5lb rubber bowling ball
- 1 – 2.5lb rubber bowling ball
- Ball & Pin Accessories bag
- Bowling Lanes are 48 Inches wide
- Solid wood construction
- Premium hardwood flooring
- Specialized gutter for bowling and ball return
- Level surface required. Grass surface is fine if leveled.
- Setup time: 20-30 minutes – 2 persons.
Our Bowling Alleys can be set up in 20 – 30 minutes, and can be used almost anywhere: indoors or outdoors with a semi-level surface. Gutters are on both sides of the lane that work well, making the bowling alley challenging, and doubles as a ball return. Needless to say, we are incredibly proud of our Portable Bowling Alleys and we are sure that you and your friends, family and guests will enjoy the friendly competition and fun that accompany a game of bowling.